Saturday, July 26, 2008

Photo of the Week

I know, I've been slacking a bit with the featured photo each week. But I've been busy shooting and catching up on photoshop work. So I think I have a good enough excuse :)
In the above image we have an oldie but a goodie. The couple are my favorite clients, the baby is one of my favorite subjects to shoot. If you snoop around http://www.devinpeircephotography.com/ you may find a few photos of them posted on there. This image was shot about one year ago in their friends backyard off of Carterville Rd.

I won't bore you with how the image was captured, I'll just let you all enjoy a sharp looking portrait of a beautiful family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photograph!!

The Prangers said...

This is pretty. I wouln't mind getting ours done like this.