Sunday, August 17, 2008

Photo of the Week

I know, I know... I just posted a photo of the week yesterday. Well technically today is a new week, so we get a new photo. I recently had a client request that I send a few images of their wedding via email so they can have some images to show at their 2nd wedding reception... in Singapore! Anyway, while I was going through their images, I came across a few that I nearly forgot about. It's always nice to take a trip back into a photo album and see one that makes you say "Wow!". With the above image, that's what we have. An image that I almost forgot about that's worth sharing. The image was shot at 18mm, 1/500 @ f3.5 and at 200iso. Of course in Photoshop I adjusted the levels and color to my liking, add a happy newlywed couple and you have a portrait worth sharing.

No comments: