Monday, July 20, 2009

Photo of the Week

For the photo of the week this week we have an oldie but a goody! I'm surprised I haven't posted this image at all. This image I am especially proud of. The exposure, the detail, the smile... The image was shot on a high key background with the use of four lights. The image was shot so long ago that I don't quite recall the settings on the lights. The image was captured at f11 @ 1/125sec at 200iso. Two lights were used to expose the subject (as you can tell in her eyes) and two lights to expose the high key background, most likely set at half power. I then adjusted the color and density to my liking in photoshop and there you go!

2 comments:

j e s s i e said...

I'm almost embarrassed to comment because I always seem to, but I can't help it on this one because she is so cute! And yes that was awhile ago, she is quite a bit bigger now. (K no more comments from me, for awhile at least. Or so I'll try.)

Michael Lloyd Photography said...

Love it!!