Sunday, June 29, 2008

Photo of the Week

For the photo of the week for the last week of June, I've decided to pull out something a little different. In the above image we have a lovely field of grass/wheat. It was shot last August when I took a trip to St. Anthony, Idaho. I decided to take a drive over to Wyoming to shoot the Tetons, I was feeling a bit lazy so I shot the Tetons from the west side(not the traditional east side). Anyway, I was waiting and waiting for just the right light, when I turned around and saw a breath taking, visually pleasing view. I just love how it's a sea of grass, there's really no center of focus. You're eyes just drift into the sunset. In photoshop I adjusted the lighting and color to my liking, added the frame look (which I think helps complete the image), and there ya go! I've debated for a while if that tractor in the far right is distracting or not. Maybe you can give me some input concerning that.

No comments: