Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Photo of the Week


I've noticed that I'm not blogging as much as I should. So to catch up I'm going to post my favorite image from which ever photo shoot I have in the upcoming weeks... and maybe talk a bit about how the image was captured. In the above image we have Annie. Obviously we shot her bridals at Thanksgiving Point. I posed her with the back of her dress towards the camera and her arms posed behind her back. The wind was actually kicking up a bit, so it was a bit difficult at times to keep her dress in place. My assistant Lindsay was just to the bride's left with the trusty reflector and I adjusted the white balance in the camera to give the exposure a slightly warmer look. In photoshop I adjusted the color and levels to my liking. Also, I added a very small amount of sepia to the overall image to help complete the warm look I was going for.

1 comment:

Two Wheeler said...

Hey Devin,
As always, you do great work! My bro is going on a mission soon and we'd like to do some traditional missionary pics in the studio. How can I go about setting them up with you?

-Brad Duncan